Field Services Integrated Solutions, LLC was founded in 1986 as Financial Securities Information Systems. FSIS was operated regionally in Central Florida and headquartered in Altamonte Springs, FL. We extended our field operations nationally in 1988. While our customers are typically US-based, our services do extend to all areas of the globe.
Our initial service offerings were in the establishment and maintenance of satellite communication networks within the financial, retail, automotive, and various other industries. As technology developed, FSIS expanded its capabilities to meet the demands of our existing customers, as well as other sectors, including government and military operations.
For over two decades, FSIS has succeeded in building solid relationships between our technology partners and customers, allowing us to provide and expand competent and efficient IT services. Because our partnerships are well-established, our customers trust that our services will reflect a true understanding of their technology needs while adding cost-effective value to their bottom line. While FSIS has a knowledgeable Sales Team, we owe our expansions to word-of-mouth referrals from our existing customer base.
Sampling of FSIS project milestones and completions:
● Exclusive agreement for Installation/MAC services, logistics, and technical support for General Motors Pulsat Network.
● LAN cable plant rollout for Service Corp International 650 locations.
● Multi-feed satellite network rollout for FOX TV to 250 affiliates.
● Maintenance contract for US National Guard, domestic and territories.
● Maintenance for worldwide Homeland Security network.
● Developed SPACEtm Satellite Program and Configuration Editor.
● Administered wide area network for prominent US furniture retailer.
● Modernization of National Guard Bureau Distance Learning Classrooms nationwide, 1097 users.
● Windows Server network installation and maintenance for theme park construction offices with multi-point VPN capabilities.
● Upgrade of switches and VPN devices in 55 states/territories to minimize downtime and ensure critical network availability.
● Installation of 200+ new Windows Servers as part of an enterprise network serving 75,000+ users.
● Design and implementation of Cisco IP VPN network for the National Guard Bureau which includes extensive use of multiple context configurations, end-user training, and ongoing remote and onsite support.
● Celebrating 30 years of quality service ●